Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 150
Someone wants to buy this model?

Thread: Someone wants to buy this model?

Banned

Someone wants to buy this model?

This is my first and probably the last warmachine model. I have spent much more time on it then I have planet and I probably never will use it, but maybe someone else wants to have it. There are a few mistakes here and there (mainly because of poor casting and terrible material), but for the first time it's probably not bad. If someone is interested I will describe those faults.

I'm a poor photographer and those are the best photos that I managed to do.

A.JPGC.jpgH.jpg

Here one without the background.

IMG_0257.JPG

Of course I want a lot of money*. 265 SEK + shipping

http://www.figurspel.se/figurspel/cy...th_box_plastic

So I want the price that I paid for a new model.

There are only two problems.

1. The model is magnetized but arms hold on 3mm x 1mm magnets and they are a little too weak. I will buy bigger and exchange them but it may take time.

2. I never in my life send any package so I have no idea how much shipping costs, especially to another country. If someone will show interest in buying it I will pack the model and I'll go to the post office to ask how much it costs.

*conditions may change but I don't want to make money here so there will be no "who will give more" or something like that.
    Last edited by Grey Seer; 04-23-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Gorgeous model man. I don't play Cygnar so I'm not a potential customer but I just wanted to say I really appreciate this work!
    BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER