Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 150
Hordes expansion anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hordes expansion anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dudeguy View Post
    English isn't everyone's first language so it's silly to be commenting on grammar in the first place...
    Oh, it's way too late for that. I AM IN FAVOR OF USING 'THEY' AS A THIRD PERSON SINGULAR PRONOUN, BRING IT ON YOU ENGLISH TEACHERS!!!

I ain't not no un dummy.
    BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER

Oh, it's way too late for that. I AM IN FAVOR OF USING 'THEY' AS A THIRD PERSON SINGULAR PRONOUN, BRING IT ON YOU ENGLISH TEACHERS!!!
    "They" has pretty much become the 3rd person singular neuter gender pronoun. Certainly better than this he/she or s/he or whatever.

I have a Masters in English. Yes, an English professor.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for just one night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.
    Hail Menoth!!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanKar View Post
    "They" has pretty much become the 3rd person singular neuter gender pronoun. Certainly better than this he/she or s/he or whatever.

I have a Masters in English. Yes, an English professor.
    That sounds painful. Don't you mean "neutral" not "neuter", Mr. English Professor Master?

Nope, the genders are feminine, masculine, and neuter.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for just one night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.
    Hail Menoth!!

I'll have to take your word on that. All my schooling was for business managenent, so you've got me beat there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2