Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 150

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hey community, chime in if you are willing to teach new players the game.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey community, chime in if you are willing to teach new players the game.

WDI Administrator

Hey community, chime in if you are willing to teach new players the game.

Hello new demo players! Welcome to the world of WARMACHINE: Tactics. We are pleased to have you as a part of our community.

WARMACHINE: Tactics is a turn based tactical game based on the tabletop WARMACHINE. It has an incredibly in depth set of rules and is highly tactical and competitive. Luckily for you, we have a community full of friendly, capable and willing teachers. If you'd like someone to show you the ropes, please see this thread for some people who are willing to help you out.

Please also refer to our glossary here: http://warmachinetactics.com/the-game/glossary/
    Our manual here: http://warmachinetactics.com/the-game/manual/
    And our unit roster here: http://warmachinetactics.com/the-game/unit-roster/

If you need anything, I am available on the forums, on Facebook www.facebook.com/whitemoondreams , on Twitter www.twitter.com/whitemoondreams , by email alyssam@whitemoondreams.com or on Steam MsPixelVixen
    Last edited by WhiteMoon Alyssa; 02-17-2015 at 11:22 AM.

I would be willing, time permitting. I'm Rapier on steam too I think.

Edit: I don't know why I was uncertain I log in using the steam log in on this site. (Which is excellent for a computer game forum by the way, I really like it).

Is there a Warmachine Tactics steam group? (if not, there should be :P)
    Last edited by Rapier; 02-12-2015 at 02:11 PM.

I alredy teach to play three players. And thats hard. I do not know if I found time for the army of new players.
    Last edited by zhukodim; 02-12-2015 at 04:03 PM.

My username on Steam is "KGC . RumpleCragstan" and I'd be willing to help out new players for sure. I'm a Cryx loyalist though, so outside of basic mechanics I won't be able to offer much insight into other armies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzZNh0P9K38

Chaosguy40 is my Steam name, I'm at work most of the day PST weekdays, I'm usually around to play in the evenings though.

*Raises hand* I'm here in whatever way I can help.

Steam name is the same as on twitter and twitch: Istarune

SmallPettingZoo

Ready and willing!

Also, the twitch stream seems to be picking up traction and I feel new players could learn a lot on there as well.
    Come watch me stream at www.twitch.tv/smallpettingzoo

I let the viewers choose which caster they wish to see, and you can even make a list for me to try!

Yes. Always. Anytime and with my new job schedule I can do it most weekends and weeknights.
    "Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not... even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you - when the chips are down, these, ah, "civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

zatoichi8086. I would love to help people on weekends. I would suggest you encourage promotion of the chat button, so people know that talking to their opponent is an option.
    Dedicated disciple of Sinanju

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast