Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 150

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Shadowrun campaign on Kickstarter

Thread: New Shadowrun campaign on Kickstarter

WDI Administrator

New Shadowrun campaign on Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search It already funded in less than 2 hours, but I figured some of you might want to throw money at it, too.

My money trebuchet is primed and ready. I loved Dragonfall.
    "Let's find out if we can weaponise the screams of a tortured baby elephant!"

Add me on Steam if you'd like to play a few games: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_EU_Man

Quote Originally Posted by =SM= Mr Eyl View Post
    My money trebuchet is primed and ready.
    LMAO you're one of my favorite posters. I also have this suspicion you posted the first ever WM:T video that I watched before deciding to get the Deluxe addition.
    BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER

WDI Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by =SM= Mr Eyl View Post
    My money trebuchet is primed and ready. I loved Dragonfall.
    I just want you to know that I have a trebuchet at home and I am going to fill it with money and take a picture JUST FOR YOU

I am next pay check torpedoing my funds towards those guys. Loved both Dead Mans Switch, Dragonfall, and Directors Cut.
    "Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not... even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you - when the chips are down, these, ah, "civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."