Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 150
What is everyone's main faction(s) on the table? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is everyone's main faction(s) on the table?

Cryx & Rhulfolk... havent played in five years or so, mainly due to lack of players in my area and my very own little mini-me's, aged 2 and 4.

You will all be cleansed the fires of menoth, the flames will show you the errors of your way!!

I started out with Cryx, but I've added Convergence and Farrow since. I'm gonna try playing Farrow mainly next year, though.

Cryx and Ret mostly, but I occasionally dabble in Skorne.
    "Let's find out if we can weaponise the screams of a tortured baby elephant!"

Add me on Steam if you'd like to play a few games: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_EU_Man

Legion of Everblight and Lilith was my first caster

I'm interested in Convergence myself... Love Father Lucient lol
    Last edited by KayZomi; 02-13-2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: did not finish typing

I was a trollbloods player with a small army of pirates under the command of Phineas Shae.
    Come watch me stream at www.twitch.tv/smallpettingzoo

I let the viewers choose which caster they wish to see, and you can even make a list for me to try!

Khador is my main faction, and has been since 2006. Along the way, I've dabbled with Skorne, Mercs, and Cryx, but I always return to the Motherland.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJones View Post
    Khador is my main faction, and has been since 2006. Along the way, I've dabbled with Skorne, Mercs, and Cryx, but I always return to the Motherland.
    Yeah, I know the feeling. Though I started with Cryx, and the beck and call of the Dragonfather always pulls me back. Just can't stay away from those Mechanithralls.

Retribution for life!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3